Not open for further replies.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
henlo, Grand Peeps! and _Create.
It’s been a while since I posted for school and crud. And for _Create will be further ignored when I’m clearly moving the controls when GD moves so it’s a WIP game. Also, Wacko’s hidden character will be a playable character instead. I finished school awhile ago so now I can post more frequently unless info provided with the last post. And Tweaker_Modding I have no plans whatsoever to port to another device, you could give suggestions and why you want it on that platform but it mostl likely won’t happen. With the banned Switch is just a Binding of Isaac device, nothing else... I bought a new one. So, I believe that I brought answers to those thonkers out there and sorry again for the inconvenience! Stay Grand! PS have this shitty video

Dude what kind of video is that? Not only it is a one sec video. It just shows the switch menu and not the homebrew app you claim to be developing. Also with your wording I can't even understand half of what you say. You're clearly a troll and I know I'm feeding you by taking the bait but omg you managed to trigger me gracefully. Please show some code and not shitty videos to prove this is real or just get banned/this thread close already.

Reactions: Ryan86me

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, for I am obviously biased, but

the fuck kinda argument is this?
Hell, I'm not a furry and I thought that was just a shitty thing to say.
henlo, Grand Peeps! and _Create.
It’s been a while since I posted for school and crud. And for _Create will be further ignored when I’m clearly moving the controls when GD moves so it’s a WIP game. Also, Wacko’s hidden character will be a playable character instead. I finished school awhile ago so now I can post more frequently unless info provided with the last post. And Tweaker_Modding I have no plans whatsoever to port to another device, you could give suggestions and why you want it on that platform but it mostl likely won’t happen. With the banned Switch is just a Binding of Isaac device, nothing else... I bought a new one. So, I believe that I brought answers to those thonkers out there and sorry again for the inconvenience! Stay Grand! PS have this shitty vide

Still no proof, also, moving the joysticks doesn't mean anything! You can display your pc's screen from Switch Linux and control it with the joycon via bluetooth or using a vnc viewer with shinyquagsire's joycon driver.
How does having a banned switch imply that you can't port anything to it? Still would like to know.
Final thing: you really haven't said anything about how this is Unity, which you cannot port or use legally...

Reactions: S3RG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk