ROM Hack Gotta Catch the Right Poke Save file

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I be doing some EV training (if anybody know what that is) and I've had the position of going back and forth and back and forth between two DS's (one game cart and one Edge cart) to check the work.

Well, right now I want to cut out the middle man and actually EV train on a save file that is pretty legitimate and has every route up to Sunnyshore and to Victory Road. This way, all I have to do is save and I can look up the Pokes in an instant.

I know a tough request, but I bet at least someone has what I need and it'd be nice.

Course I found some files off of gamefaqs.com, but I don't know if they work with Edge.

[Request]

I'm looking for a Pokemon save file. Preferred legit, but willing to consider others (just let me know).
I'm kinda looking for a really updated file I can work with.

[/Request]

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fix post to make better.
smile.gif

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be best to just rip the save form your retail cart and work with that. That is if the retail game is at least at the point your requesting for.

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
might be best to just rip the save form your retail cart and work with that. That is if the retail game is at least at the point your requesting for.
And just how would I do that??

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Which one: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum? Are Save file for Pkm interchangeable?
Anyhow, I have a retail Pkm Diamond, I've completed the game. I have a Gba max thing that can take save file from retail, but you said you wanted legit.
I have added some hacked Pkms. You can just delete them and catch normal Pkm - that was your plan, right?
Edit: i just remember I can't rip Sav file using my GBA max for Pokemon D,P,Pl. Gba Max can't recognize it.

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am just looking for a save file where:
1. Access to Sunnyshore City.
2. Have every Trainer battle up to said city complete.
3. I guess I'm not really looking for a specific Pkmn version, but which is ever good.

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I know you checked the one for gamefaqs. The one for Gamefaqs: complete game, no cheats...
That's April 09. The file is in DUC, and you need to convert it to SAV.
This site converts it online: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
Download the DUC..Source format is Action replay max ds...Target format is Edge, you'll see your flashcart there ( below Action Replay Max ).
It should work.

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I need help again.......I found a .cud game save, converted it, and then placed in the same folder of a game (Platinum in this case).
But when I started the game, I didn't get the usual Save summary you get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)