Gotham city imposters not working, has "The installed game is corrupted, the game will close" (game has the unlock key trial thingy).

JohnathanAbigail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey there, So i installed gotham city imposters as a trial, which contained a light pkg file, then i downloaded the game unlock key which has a pkg and a rap file, anyways i ftped both of them to my playstation 3 console, i downloaded the trial first, it displayed the game as a trial mode, which was expected, then i downloaded the unlock key (the rap file was already installed), but when i attempted to launch the game it gave me the "The installed game is corrupted, the game will close, you must delete the installed game and then reinstall it to play this game", anyways i rebooted my system and it displayed the full game name without the trial part which was great and i expected the game to work, but it still displays the same error, so any idea on what to do?

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like an edat pkg if it was a trial. hen and cfw are supposed to unlock them automatically, because they use generic licenses that just need the content id, which you can get from the pkg, encrypted files, param.sfo, etc. with that being said, you shouldn't have had to install a pkg unless you're on very old firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro