littlemac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm looking to run the full version of some C00 trial games on RPCS3. I have the packages for both the trial and the unlock key, as well as the RAP file. When I install them through the RPCS3 GUI, the resulting edat file (from the "key" package) and the rap file get dumped into the exdata folder.

Now, I'm pretty certain that these edat files are still encrypted. The games still won't go past the trial phase. For one game, I managed to find an edat online that worked to unlock all of the content. It was obviously different than the edat installed to the folder by RPCS3 (which did NOT work) when I installed the "unlock" package, despite having the same name.

So given that I seem to have all of the tools (packages and raps), how can I decrypt these edat files myself so I don't have to go hunting online? Or is there some other workaround? I'd rather not have to use a CFW PS3 to solve this but I can if absolutely necessary.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was given to me by Rudi Rastelli, when we were trying to figure out how to build edat unlock pkgs before anyone knew. there are probably apps to do this more easily. all you need to unlock a C00 pkg is the content id.

Attachments

• MC00PKG.rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 237

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over