Hardware Got my switch returned from Nintendo they did not patch it or fix it still cant power on ... I think its a hardware issue because i cant enter RCM?

slasher_NOT_hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it back with the letter saying they couldn't fix it. Originally i had a seizure and woke up 2 day later switch all powered off and i panicked and just sent it in after trying what i could. I think i sweated all over and maybe burnt out the battery or GPU? Im at a lost for words... Stupid epilepsy man 😣

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I had a similar issue with my unpatched Switch. Worked fine for years then one day it suddenly stopped turning on. Couldn't even get in to RCM. I ended up replacing it with a hard modded Mariko.

what i find odd is they didn't destroy your switch if it was hacked like they do with flash carts back in the nds days
They probably didn't know it was hacked if they couldn't power it on.

Reactions: slasher_NOT_hacker

slasher_NOT_hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i find odd is they didn't destroy your switch if it was hacked like they do with flash carts back in the nds days
I bet you they want me to buy a new one and xfer my real game profile over my eshop was hella spent. Talking racks man.. Plus i told them the truth when i called before getting it on over to them. They probably have pitty on me or something which is kind of cool. I think i told them to return it back if they couldnt do anything.😂 Thats cool though. I wonder if its on a other level now like with some martian from outter space technology 👽

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I bet you they want me to buy a new one and xfer my real game profile over my eshop was hella spent. Talking racks man.. Plus i told them the truth when i called before getting it on over to them. They probably have pitty on me or something which is kind of cool. I think i told them to return it back if they couldnt do anything.😂 Thats cool though. I wonder if its on a other level now like with some martian from outter space technology 👽
Haha. Maybe when they said they couldn't fix it they meant that they weren't allowed to fix it since it has been modified.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Time to move up and upgrade maybe a hard mod Mariko like CompSciORbust said. thnx bro
If you don't already own a Mariko you might be better off getting an oled. I think they're £50 more currently but on AliExpress you can get oled chips for £30 less than Mariko chips so the price difference is only going to be £20. Install is harder if you're planning on doing it yourself though.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my first switch died, but it was still under warranty. Nintendo was unable to repair it. they said the nand got corrupted. it wouldn't turn on at all. I think I had been playing mega man legends 2, when I came back from sleep mode, it said "a serious error has occurred. please press power to turn off the console." when I did that, it wouldn't turn back on. anyway, nintendo sent me a replacement, which was also exploitable. that's the system I just recently sold. you might've been able to get a replacement from nintendo, but I'm sure it would've been like $175 or so. might not have been worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning