Hacking Question Did I screw up my Switch??

Rock777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to look for this exact issue, but couldn't really find an answer to my issue, so here what happened:

I got a new sd card today, and decided to copy all the contents from old sd to my new one (both formatted to fat32). Turned off the switch, copied to PC, to new sd. No problems there. Then my nightmare started.

Since I leave my Switch always on, I think I might have injected the wrong payload, and after it was successfully injected, I got nothing but a black screen. Downloaded a new one, changed the files on sd, injected the right payload, but I get nothing but a black screen after I inject the payload. Tried to format and start over, but nothing will happen.

I have one of the first Switch models, and I have been using cfw for a long time, but it's the first time this happened to me. Am I screwed up, or can I still save my system? It's on Auto RCM, so I can't boot Sysnand (AFAIK), and I'm sure there's battery, cause I turned it on to check the battery first, and it was at 100%.

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
try
1. to go into RCM and push fusee gelee instead
Or
2. Fresh install full cfw setup from sdsetup
IMO your switch is fine because you do know that case we all have to keep pushing payloads everytime we switch off the device, that means that a payload is not permanent and that's why whatever you pushed shouldve been gone by a power off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt