Hacking Got my R4 and 1 gig! woo good stuff!

Electricview

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it all works great! nice loud strong click when the 1gig sd goes in.. Seems to run all games finE!

tho i did notice one thing, on princess peach when i'm watching the first few scenes of the game (intro) there's a section where it shows 3 guys in bowsers room, and the sprites had some light blue verticle lines through them which lasted about 2-3 frames it was quick, it 'appeared' to be grahpic corruption and only happened on 3 of the guys (not bowser or anyone else) is this just an occasional glitch taht the r4 might have with some sprites? or maybe something else? I didnt notice it again, so it could just be a fluke.

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
it all works great! nice loud strong click when the 1gig sd goes in.. Seems to run all games finE!

tho i did notice one thing, on princess peach when i'm watching the first few scenes of the game (intro) there's a section where it shows 3 guys in bowsers room, and the sprites had some light blue verticle lines through them which lasted about 2-3 frames it was quick, it 'appeared' to be grahpic corruption and only happened on 3 of the guys (not bowser or anyone else) is this just an occasional glitch taht the r4 might have with some sprites? or maybe something else? I didnt notice it again, so it could just be a fluke.

Sounds like a bad dump.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A good idea is to make sure you are using the right dump and latest firmware. Also check the M3Wiki for compatibility lists.

wrathek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah sounds like a bad dump. You should only EVER expect graphics corruption with an emulator, not a native game

Electricview

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the trimmer awesomeness! it saved me around 125 megs on all roms.. BUT princess peach (WRG USA releasE) still has the problem. Its right when we first see princess peach and the toadies walk into the castle in the opening scene and everyone is going crazy, you can see these blue verticle lines in their sprite, it lasts about 3 frames or so and seems to animate, like the lines slowly come down onto their heads..

Does anyone else have this and can verify or not?

Electricview

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the europian release of princess peach and it does it as well, now i'm not sure if something is flubbed with my R4 or what...

Electricview

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can but there's nothing wrong with seeing if others are experiencing this problem is there? It could possibly be a pre-cursor to a larger problem, i'd rather know now then in 3 months when i cant exchange it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: