Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
its awesome!!! KT = fast shipping!
smile.gif
totally awesome! not as compatibility as exspected... doesnt save everything but cool to have!
biggrin.gif
(bout time i got 1!!) had it since monday but late post because constant play!!
cool.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!!!! But what games is it not totally compatibility with!?!?!?!? All my save worked!!!!!

p.s. I just sold my G6 & passcard to my friend for $140. I didn't really want to part with it, but he doesn't like ordering things in the mail and the price he offered couldn't be beat. I ordered an M3 simply, hopefully I'll get it and the microSD card by monday.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never tried Lethal Alliance or Mario Hoops, so I can't help you there. The browser will not work. The clean rom will only run on a slot 1 cart with the official RAM pack in slot 2, and the hacked version will only run from slot 1 with a Supercard or M3 in slot 2.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
make sure your ead what people have been saying to you, make sure you're using the latest loader and u-disk manager from the g6 team:

http://www.handheldsources.com/Download.html

2nd. Be more specific than just saying it doesn't save, explain what's going on in terms of when you save and what you do afterwards to not see your save data. That way people can actually help you.

3rd. Try reading more about how saving works, it'll go a long way in troubleshooting yourself in the future on why saves aren't being kept etc. You can just run a simple search in the g6 forums and see plenty of topics.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
the first thing I did when I got it was update it... or something that said update...
I loaded these 2 files to it and told it to update software or whatever in GBA mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8