Hacking Got 3 3DS systems what are my options?

Lord0Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sorry for maybe asking dumb questions but I prefer better being safe than sorry when it comes to preventing noob bricks.

so I just did a system transfer from my freshly completed Old Launch 3DS to my New MM 3DS XL 11.0.0-33E while following this guide keep in mind I never installed anything on this New 3DS XL before following this guide to downgrade it with DSiware. and I'm at section VII step 2 but I saw this when reading further down.

Do NOT downgrade with dgTool on a device that already has arm9loaderhax installed or you will BRICK!
so when checking my SD card and saw some a9lh files and I started questioning myself

28tygph.jpg

so do these files (NANDmin.bin, arm9loaderhax.bin, start_Hourglass9.bin) that got transferred from my o3DS impact my downgrade or not when following this guide ?

Last edited by Lord0Link,

Ursus Major

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If they got transferred when you did the system transfer then no, they shouldn't impact anything.
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't know how these files could impact anything,
since they're just NAND-Backups and payloads you can use once you've installed A9LH.
A9LH itself doesn't get transfered afaik, otherwise we could just system transfer a 3DS that was already hacked to a new one and that would be it.
Correct me if i'm wrong though, guys.

Lord0Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I recently successfully installed a9lh and luma3DS on all of my 3DS's, but now my last question is what are the the do's and don'ts

in terms of
- should I dump every Nand possible ?
- should I update if its get prommed ?
- should I play my backed up games online ?
- ect.............

and also thanks for the replies when I was tuck :bow:

Last edited by Lord0Link,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: