Gopets game error

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kinya, Mar 29, 2008.

Mar 29, 2008

Gopets game error by kinya at 4:08 PM (892 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kinya
    OP

Newcomer kinya Member

Singapore
    Hey guys, i have a question to ask here about the game gopets

I can play gopets perfectly alrite on my R4 but my friend R4, it says the game data cant be found and it cant be played.. I tired giving her my exact .nds and sav file but the same thing happens..

any idea why is it so?

2. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    Corrupted card maybe?
    Latest firmware?

If she has the latest firmware, then try formatting the microsd card. Also try her microsd card in your r4 to confirm if it's corrupted card or not.

3. kinya
    OP

Newcomer kinya Member

Singapore
    Same version as me, v 1.8. She can play other games perfectly alright except the gopets..

4. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I mentioned this in the release thread, but I also got my firmware corrupted when trying to play this game. I have a CycloDS Evo card. I'm currently using the 1.22 firmware and haven't updated because I've read posts saying that Ninja Gaiden DS doesn't work with the 1.3 firmware.

Anyway, I erased GoPets from my card and re-copied the 1.22 firmware onto my SD and everything worked okay. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything with this game, I just wanted to tinker with it out of curiosity. It does concern me, though, because I'm wondering if this is some type of ant-piracy stuff they've put into the game, and are we likely to see more of it in future games?

5. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    I have a CycloDS with 1.3, and Ninja Gaiden works perfectly well for me.