Google Images is extremely NSFW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagzard
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 13,972
  • Replies Replies 44
CarbonX13 said:
iFish said:
This is why safe search exists.
Couldn't have said it better myself. If you can't handle the content, there's SafeSearch to filter out most or all of the NSFW stuff.
dont schools have safesearch locked on moderate? at least mine does
 
titen96 said:
CarbonX13 said:
iFish said:
This is why safe search exists.
Couldn't have said it better myself. If you can't handle the content, there's SafeSearch to filter out most or all of the NSFW stuff.
dont schools have safesearch locked on moderate? at least mine does
That's what i thought...


Also OP, what do you consider to be NSFW btw....
 
Let me get serious with this.
1) Fitreing is not perfect. I sometimes turn off the fitre for more results, some which are actually work-safe.
2) Links are arranged according to relevancy. Since Google has such an extensive reach, near the end of your search queue, you are bound to be left with "junk" sites (some which can be pornographic)which may only remotely mention your search term or only have a link to a site that contains the search term.
 
tumblr_lrjmpcIPYT1r0shhb.jpg
 
Type in a female anime characters name in Katakana or Kanji then go to image you may see 2-3 or even more NSFW images, it's even more evident if she originally came from a visual novel, I got a nice sex CG of Ange doing this with safesearch on moderate.
 
QUOTE(machomuu @ Oct 7 2011, 08:54 PM)
...Are you serious? You're just finding this out?


inb4 welcome to the- no, screw it.

Welcome to the internet.

To be honest yes. I haven't really been using Google images recently until I entered high school. And it is getting annoying.

You've just started to use...

And you're...

What.
 
A few weeks ago I google-imaged "cat" and some other word I can't remember and was rudely greeted by an asian lady crushing a cat with her heels.

So yeah, that experience I had kinda supports the position of the OP. :unsure:
 
A few weeks ago I google-imaged "cat" and some other word I can't remember and was rudely greeted by an asian lady crushing a cat with her heels.

So yeah, that experience I had kinda supports the position of the OP. :unsure:
My curiosity is getting the best of me, I really want to see the picture.
Are you sure you don't remember the other word?
 
A few weeks ago I google-imaged "cat" and some other word I can't remember and was rudely greeted by an asian lady crushing a cat with her heels.

So yeah, that experience I had kinda supports the position of the OP. :unsure:
My curiosity is getting the best of me, I really want to see the picture.
Are you sure you don't remember the other word?
I honestly don't remember the other keyword. It's really difficult for me to even want to think about.

Trust me you don't want to see it.
 
1) Put Google Images on full safe search.
2) Search for something innocent, like Super Mario and Princess Peach.
3) Go to the later pages.
4) Still find NSFW images.

Do what now?

What does NFSW mean?
Never fear, silly warrior!

However, if you meant NSFW.. That's Not Safe For Work.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted