Gaming good working adventure games?

MarkWearsPants

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
g'day
I have just setup my supercard DSTwo on my 3ds XL and loving it. I'm an old school gb player with the gameboy pocket being my only other handheld nintendo console I own. does anybody have suggestions for good adventure style games?

i'm stuck with downloading the old gb games as thats all i know!

any suggestions would be sweet

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of adventure game? What I consider adventure games are games like Monkey Island and King's Quest, etc... Do you mean action/adventure? Then I'd suggest the obvious choice--Ocarina of Time.

If you want a DS game that'll run off DSTwo... well, there's Dragon Quest IX. That's taking "adventure" in the very loose 'you go on an adventure' sense. Returning to my original definition of adventure, there's Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword, 999, the Pheonix Wright series, Ghost Trick...

MarkWearsPants

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of adventure game? What I consider adventure games are games like Monkey Island and King's Quest, etc... Do you mean action/adventure? Then I'd suggest the obvious choice--Ocarina of Time.

If you want a DS game that'll run off DSTwo... well, there's Dragon Quest IX. That's taking "adventure" in the very loose 'you go on an adventure' sense. Returning to my original definition of adventure, there's Hotel Dusk, Broken Sword, 999, the Pheonix Wright series, Ghost Trick...

Thanks! i'm stuck playing pokemon blue! currently playing pokemon black but really doesn't feel the same as the old ones! :P
i'll download all the games you suggested and give them a go
ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended