scrtmstr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't usually do blogs, but I wanted to get this off my chest for a bit. Mods, I know your opinions toward suicide, and you can remove this if you want. So here it goes:

I walked into my school this morning, and my friends were there at our lockers. Just business as usual, put everything in my locker and went to the lesson. One of my friends said: 'Hey man, this teacher commited suicide last friday'. I said no way, he was one of the coolest teachers I knew. Always polight, he had a good sense of humour and a really deep base voice. He and I had a nice little chat on the boat to England when I went there with my school.
Anyway, we walked into my first lesson, which was Dutch. The teacher is a old, kind man and he was really emotional. He explained everything.

The teacher happened to be very depressed. I knew this already, thanks to a friend of mine who was his little nephew. He was also bullied because he looked like a homosexual, which he totally wasn't. He loved women, and women loved him. But the last couple of weeks, infact since the summer holidays, he was in the deepest depression he had ever been in. And last friday, the 16th of October, he decided to end it all once and for ever, and hung himself.

He will be remembered as a very good, no, one of the best bioligy teachers my school has ever had. He had a very tough life, and he, hopefully, has found peace, forever.

R.I.P

-scrtmstr

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, depressing story... I hope he has found peace, wherever he is now.
Also, why did you post his picture here? His family could whine about it if they find out.

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
was he...
288391d1241571945-official-de-motivationational-picture-thread-professor-badass.jpg

I feel no remorse for suicide victims, they did this to themselves and now the people who care about them have to pay.

also you don't need the gh in polite.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trashed Post said:
was he...
*snip*
Fuck you. That has got to be the biggest douchebag post I have ever seen. You don't need to respect the "suicide victim", but have some respect for people who knew and cared about him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1