Hardware Good price for a Wii U Premium?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Are you really in Italy, and if so, would you be willing to import from UK?

Check eBay and snipe a deal there you may find.

CeX is selling Premium Wii U consoles for £170 but it's used and unboxed, plus knowing them they probably have mistreated the console, i.e, scratches and scuffs.

The Basic Wii U with Super Smash Bros. is going for £189.99 on Base.com if you're interested - http://www.base.com/buy/product/wii-u-console-and-super-smash-bros-bundle/dgc-wiiuconsolesmash.htm yeah it's only 8GB but that can be solved with an SD Card (I think) or an external HDD.

Vipera

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am in Italy and I import all the time.

I wanted a Premium because I thought that some games aren't compatible. But if I can play anything on it then I just might get a normal one.

Around 200€ is a good price?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Both Wii U models are the same, except for the colour and the storage space.

200€ is a good price depending what you're getting.

I'm so hyped to get my Super Smash Bros. Bundle which includes the game and the NGC adapter (cost me £40.49 and it's going for £48 and £55 on other websites).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Both Wii U models are the same, except for the colour and the storage space.

200€ is a good price depending what you're getting.

I'm so hyped to get my Super Smash Bros. Bundle which includes the game and the NGC adapter (cost me £40.49 and it's going for £48 and £55 on other websites).
Well the Basic doesn't come with Nintendoland (which is worth the added cost) but the 32 GB vs 8 GB storage is insignificant.

SD cards can't be used for eShop games (unless you use a USB card reader with it) so the only option is an external HDD but he's gonna need that anyway if he wants to download retail games, because they can be quite big.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cheap slow 4€ 16gb+ usb pendrives are an alternative if you want something small that doesn't stick out of your basic model Wii U.

If you prefer an HDD, you usually need to use either an external powered one or an USB-Y cable for additional power. The USB connectors on the WiiU provide very limited power compared to the original Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm