good place for sd cards cheap too and brand name

screwedagain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i just got screwed again on ebay buying a sandisk sd card for my dsone..anyone know of a good reliable place? im looking for an 8gb micro sdhc..also any good brand better than any other?
thanks!
rolleyes.gif

italia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hhhmm a good place to purchase sd cards? i always do my homework and i did order from newegg but ever since they sent my product to the wrong address and never replaced my purchase i stopped going to them..theres a few places like amazon and half.com..but like ebay beware of the counterfeit items..since i live in the south i searched for places in the south and came across www.sdcards4cheap.com ordered my transcend micro sdhc and got it in 2 days, fast shipping..that was actually not long ago..no problems there..i checked locally and well there prices are insane..that website was the closest to newegg prices..ive also tried flashmemory in the past but a bit long on shipping..
as for which types i read sandisk and transcend are among the best(that dont crash that is)..i chose transcend because of their lifetime warranty..cant go wrong with that! hope this helps

screwedagain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the opinions! ill look into each suggestion and make my decision, although I do like the lifetime warranty transcend has.
rolleyes.gif
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts