Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Arwing789 said:
I don't think you can get Portal by itself though... but if you do buy the Orange Box (or if you really have the cash and disk space, the Valve Complete Pack
wacko.gif
), you will surely love Hl2, Ep. 1 and 2, and TF2. It's impossible to not love them, even if you hate violence and FPSs.

hrnkim.png

Still more cost effective to buy the Orange Box, though.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
I don't think you can get Portal by itself though... but if you do buy the Orange Box (or if you really have the cash and disk space, the Valve Complete Pack
wacko.gif
), you will surely love Hl2, Ep. 1 and 2, and TF2. It's impossible to not love them, even if you hate violence and FPSs.
You can buy it alone on Steam and retail. Although it is a much better deal to just get the Orange Box. Portal is only a few hours long.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
myuusmeow said:
Arwing789 said:
wacko.gif
You can buy it alone on Steam and retail. Although it is a much better deal to just get the Orange Box. Portal is only a few hours long.
Very true, but at the time when I got Portal it was $10 or $30 for the Orange Box.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, while I'm very against pirating PC games (especially ones made by Valve, you gotta support them if you want Episode 3), I will admit that it is very easy to pirate Plants VS Zombies, Portal, Audiosurf and SimCity.

Radio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
i still love sim city 3000 unlimited. i really need to get my hands on it again. of course it isnt free and its kinda dated.
I'm a fan of Sim City 4 myself but couldn't appreciate it fully until I found the guide on eBay. Again this is another game with still a large community behind it and lots of custom content to download.

SoFree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
World of Tanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Another good game it's League of Legends, if you have such lol account you know how exciting this game can be ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all...