Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Arwing789 said:
I don't think you can get Portal by itself though... but if you do buy the Orange Box (or if you really have the cash and disk space, the Valve Complete Pack
wacko.gif
), you will surely love Hl2, Ep. 1 and 2, and TF2. It's impossible to not love them, even if you hate violence and FPSs.

hrnkim.png

Still more cost effective to buy the Orange Box, though.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
I don't think you can get Portal by itself though... but if you do buy the Orange Box (or if you really have the cash and disk space, the Valve Complete Pack
wacko.gif
), you will surely love Hl2, Ep. 1 and 2, and TF2. It's impossible to not love them, even if you hate violence and FPSs.
You can buy it alone on Steam and retail. Although it is a much better deal to just get the Orange Box. Portal is only a few hours long.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
myuusmeow said:
Arwing789 said:
wacko.gif
You can buy it alone on Steam and retail. Although it is a much better deal to just get the Orange Box. Portal is only a few hours long.
Very true, but at the time when I got Portal it was $10 or $30 for the Orange Box.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, while I'm very against pirating PC games (especially ones made by Valve, you gotta support them if you want Episode 3), I will admit that it is very easy to pirate Plants VS Zombies, Portal, Audiosurf and SimCity.

Radio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
i still love sim city 3000 unlimited. i really need to get my hands on it again. of course it isnt free and its kinda dated.
I'm a fan of Sim City 4 myself but couldn't appreciate it fully until I found the guide on eBay. Again this is another game with still a large community behind it and lots of custom content to download.

SoFree

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
World of Tanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Another good game it's League of Legends, if you have such lol account you know how exciting this game can be ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ill stick with my Battlefield