ROM Hack Good News Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is BS so far we dont know if americas getting OSS so why quit that these friggin people can wait 4 months for the english game like everyone else and even if we get oss it will be in 2010 at the end when HGSS will be out i rather have the OSS translated because HGSS has had so many translations all ready so i think OSS finally needs one

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*puts up flame shield*
and so it begins...again!!!

XXLANCEXX get your butt on and post some screen shots QUICK or maybe a video of you playing the intro

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DarkWay said:
*puts up flame shield*
Ditto.
Please put some screenies on, before we get a repeat of WataruKuns' thread.
Also, B3astinSnipes, use proper english (or as close as you can get): ie Grammar.
happy.gif
lecture.gif

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what grammar problems r there and who cares, where not at school. if u really can't understand me ill fix it, but if u can than close ur mouth

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem B3astinSnipes is that when you talk on the internet, the level of grammar and punctuation that you use is a direct correlation to your intelligence level.

By typing like a retard, you are representing yourself as a retard.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
B3astinSnipes said:
what grammar problems r there and who cares, where not at school. if u really can't understand me ill fix it, but if u can than close ur mouth
*peepsover flame shield*

actually its more about using proper english and not text talk, not everyone here is good with english to the point where reading text talk is no hassle. It should be left in text messages and msn here its polite to post your messages properly so that everyone can understand what the hell you are saying.

moogle.gif
(wheres moogles christmas hat
mad.gif
)

also as I said before lets not turn this into a random flame war!! even if I'm not the OP and I haven't helped with this translation in anyway shape or form, I would like for this translation to be a huge success and to (for once) have a nice clean tidy thread where the translation person/team (O.O not sure) feels welcome to share what they have created with us and not pressured into insane madness

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you are to accept users from GBAtemp to become beta testers for the patch, I am a willing candidate. I'm not sure what you require though.
  • English - I'm in AP Language Arts, does that suffice?
  • A DS Lite with an Acekard 2.1 [AKAIO 1.5]
  • Hands - To play?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
B3astinSnipes said:
whatever sorry its just im not having a good day

alot of people have found making a blog on here and going on a complete and utter rant about what bugging the crap out of you helps alot (along with the hilarious comments that follow
rofl2.gif
) maybe you should try it.

rofl.gif
also lets not turn this into a "PLEASE LET ME BETA TEST, I have this in english blah blah blah" thread I made a suggest on a process to speed things up nobody (by nobody I mean XXLANCEXX) has said anything about looking for Beta testers.

also XXLANCEXX I apologise for kinda hijacking your thread and "policing it" (kinda) I don't know what's come over me today I just...I don't know....trying to help?
rofl2.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shabang21 said:
The problem B3astinSnipes is that when you talk on the internet, the level of grammar and punctuation that you use is a direct correlation to your intelligence level.

By typing like a retard, you are representing yourself as a retard.
Is this GBATemp or TROLLTemp? Seriously stop derailing his topic.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Almost all of you guys are getting your hopes up and I guarantee this is all bullshit. If it's not then I'm sorry, but I find very hard to believe TC has translated a whole game by himself in just a couple of months.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I was thinking this translation is true or not..
But of course I hope it is true but I dun put my hope too high.

flytai45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Almost all of you guys are getting your hopes up and I guarantee this is all bullshit. If it's not then I'm sorry, but I find very hard to believe TC has translated a whole game by himself in just a couple of months.
wii should all try and remain positive and if we find out he is lying...then we just know for next time and he would lose credibility

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XML file uploaded on the topic because I get annoyed by trolls insults and flammers soo Enjoy oh if the game dosent make sence i tried and i went by the websters japanese to english dictionary and u can edit the dang XML to make it sence No offense
wink.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Ok i wanna know how do you put the edited XML back in the game
Wow... you got a LONG way to go man. Look up some information on how to use Poketext.

I mean really dude, it seems you're really new at this. Perhaps you should of actually looked up some information on how to do this stuff BEFORE you made a topic.

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i uploaded the XML because my messages is full with saying please give me the XML please so i just said screw this and put up the complete XML document

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.