OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am planning on purchasing a supercard miniSD soona nd am wondering what miniSD cards everyone recommends?

I would like one that is compatible (Duh) and also has high access rates, which I've heard are critical. It would also help if it wasn't one of those insanely priced sandisk ultra II's...

Thanks!

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't want to go for the Sandisk Ultra II's, just go for a normal Sandisk
smile.gif

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The best 1GB miniSD card. Rated at 150X
I personally have this card, and it is fantastic for loading games on the supercard miniSD. The castlevania intro runs smooth with this card. The only bad thing about this card, is that the SD Adapter is not that reliable. Sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't. I would recommend you fetch a general purpose SD card reader with support for miniSD, and microSD for the future.

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you order it from a fairly reputable store like Newegg its real. It should come in that annoying plastic retail package as well as possibly some extra stuff like a converter to let it be read in regular SD card readers. Aka professional packaging.

If you order from eBay or a shop online thats really located in Hong Kong and it seems like you are getting an amazing price, chances are that its a fake. You'll get it in a little brown enveloped surrounded in bubble wrap with little to no packaging.

Not to say that all shops located in China are bad...take www.psxbox.net for instance. They are very legitimate and clearly label whether you get a real product or an unlicensed version. Their SD cards are real, their Memory stick duos are "not official sony products" and come with no packing
tongue.gif

Anyways I suggest you order from newegg. They have some KILLER deals sometimes. Last Thursday they had 2 gig SD cards for $18.99. Bought 2
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?