Homebrew Good idea?

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is it a good idea to make a AC:WW map editor based on the aibo hacks program as a homebrew application cause it will take out the extra step of moving the card. You can make a bak file with your m3 or other flashcarts.

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone? this would be helpfull if you could just port it. this would take out a few steps in the hacking with aiabos animal crossing hack. Then you could make a port of his Wii version to so that it runs via homebrew. it's a good idea feel free to speak what you think. Is it even possible?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if i understood your last post, you believe that because the Wii version apparently runs on homebrew, it'll be really easy to port it to the DS, because it can run homebrew too. you = fail. sorry, but you do. just because two devices can run homebrew, doesn't mean homebrew can be easily ported between them. tbh, i dunno what you actually want, but i think it's a Animal Crossing map editor, which afaik exists. I think you may be complaining because it only runs on PC, not DS. Simple solution - Stop cheating.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be a good idea. Animal crossing is so boring at times and cheats such as a map editor would help liven thing up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1