Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any good hack 'n' slash that lets you command more than 1 person and / or lets u fight through herds of monsters.
please list if it's allowing u to command more than 1 person hack n slash or if it's herd fighting hack n slash

thanks!

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Children of Mana is a hack 'n slash that you just go and fight herds of monsters over and over... and over... and over... and over. I liked it though, making enemies bounce off walls was fun in short bursts.

Ninja Gaiden and FF:CC RoF are good (however, I don't really like FF personally).

I got sick of FF though because of the ridiculously slow magic system, the retarded allies and the horrible, childish story. Honestly, can't a FF game have hack n slash gameplay and have a more mature story.

Get Ninja Gaiden, it is incredible. I rank it as second on my top 5 DS games. Incredible speed, it never slows down (FF does sometimes), because it uses pre-rendered backgrounds.

Rune Factory has hack n slash dungeon play, and amount of weapons is pretty deep. It is mainly a farm sim though, so don't expect a deep combat system.

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go play Dynasty Warriors or something. The DS version isn't that great, though. I put it down within the first mission.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not a question of real time FF and mature content, it's a question of Nintendo and mature content. It's clearly their business model to dump the kid games on Nintendo systems and keep the mainstream for Sony.

Maybe it's some kind of retribution for all those years they were locked into producing games for Nintendo systems but always being censored. Now they'll deliver nothing but games involving six years old protagonists.

ZzzZilla

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Dungeon Explorer
Orcs and Elves.
And if you're up for it, roguelikes such as Izuna and Shiren

Edit: They're mostly one character, but Shiren and Dungeon Explorer do allow you to recruit help. Also, you can do local multiplayer on Dungeon Explorer.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm
a new hacknslash is coming out in japan soon.
It is a Square Enix's manga "Soul Eater" made into a game by another great co, Namco bandai
biggrin.gif

You know Namco- Maker of the "tales of" series, Soul calibur, Warhammer, and many other great games
smile.gif

So this one might be another good one when it comes out-
souleater061808.jpg

soul eater: monotone princess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-