Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I tried MLB 2k12 and 2k11 the other day, and it's obvious they were direct console ports. I tried searching The Bigs for PC, but it is console only, and MLB The Show is PS2/PS3 only.... Is there a good baseball game for PC? Thanks.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope there aren't any good Baseball games for the PC. 2K is the best you'll get and that's not really a great series as far as baseball goes. If only they put as much effort into Baseball as they did Basketball. The best you'll find on PC is probably one of the older games from about 6 or 7 years ago like MVP Baseball 2005, but then you would have very outdated rosters.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope there aren't any good Baseball games for the PC. 2K is the best you'll get and that's not really a great series as far as baseball goes. If only they put as much effort into Baseball as they did Basketball. The best you'll find on PC is probably one of the older games from about 6 or 7 years ago like MVP Baseball 2005, but then you would have very outdated rosters.
Well what about any Soccer games? Is Pro Evolution any good on PC? Sorry for slightly changing the topic, it's just that you seem to know about sports games on PC.

windsety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there are a lot of people who likes Football Manager, but you're not a player on the field. You can try Fifa but I'm not sure how good that is.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thankfully, PC really never gets a whole lot of sports games. The ones we do get, as you probably noticed, are all console ports or terrible.

Also this reminded me of...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay