Good baseball game for PC?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by triassic911, Jun 21, 2012.

Jun 21, 2012

Good baseball game for PC? by triassic911 at 11:39 PM (1,505 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. triassic911
    OP

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Hi. I tried MLB 2k12 and 2k11 the other day, and it's obvious they were direct console ports. I tried searching The Bigs for PC, but it is console only, and MLB The Show is PS2/PS3 only.... Is there a good baseball game for PC? Thanks.

2. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    Nope there aren't any good Baseball games for the PC. 2K is the best you'll get and that's not really a great series as far as baseball goes. If only they put as much effort into Baseball as they did Basketball. The best you'll find on PC is probably one of the older games from about 6 or 7 years ago like MVP Baseball 2005, but then you would have very outdated rosters.

3. triassic911
    OP

United States
    Well what about any Soccer games? Is Pro Evolution any good on PC? Sorry for slightly changing the topic, it's just that you seem to know about sports games on PC.

4. windsety

Newcomer windsety Newbie

United States
    Well there are a lot of people who likes Football Manager, but you're not a player on the field. You can try Fifa but I'm not sure how good that is.

5. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    The onl,y good soccer games are Inazuma 11 and Mario Strikers. Good baseball games don't exist.

6. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Thankfully, PC really never gets a whole lot of sports games. The ones we do get, as you probably noticed, are all console ports or terrible.

Also this reminded me of...

7. triassic911
    OP

United States
    The Bigs and The Bigs 2 are arcade baseball games that are really good. Check them out. Sucks how it's not on PC though.