Not open for further replies.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
goldeneye working on wii.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j5N8ERlkGKc

QUOTE said:
Goldeneye on the Wii. A virtual console inject that actually works.

It turns out that Goldeneye does work with the Sin & Punishment emulator, you just need to hack it a bit. The secret is the opcodes.

It's working for the most part. Saving is broken, it doesn't remember anything if you exit. It also has occasional slow downs.

Multiplayer worked with two players, I haven't tried with three or four.

And finally, DON'T ASK ME WHERE TO GET THIS. After I add custom banners, it'll be posted in the usual places. Use google.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
This just proves Nintendo can't write emulators worth ****. No Rumble Pak? No Controller Pak? No Super FX?

I've heard supposedly they never actually even wrote one on GBA, instead finding another source for NES emulation.

Well, if you take a page out of Sony's book, rumble is a thing of the past. Controller pak emulation isn't required yet, but might arrive soon. Super FX was limited to very few games. I doubt they would bother just for StarFox.

Your complaints pretty much fall on deaf ears. Nintendo never intended for the Virtual Console to replace their entire library. Instead, they're cashing in by beating dead horses. Older generations enjoy the nostalgia and newer generations enjoy the history.

Sin and Punishment was a treat, but don't expect to see N64DD titles or anything...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Jax said:
Great!
Now I only need Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie.
Same here
smile.gif

I'd kill for they 2
rolleyes.gif

gecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to hack the game in such a way that everything's unlocked right from the beginning making savegames obsolete?

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
was lookin at the comments on the page - anyone else don't see the power light to the wii? and at the end of the video when he jumps of the dam, he doesn't move the control stick, just some observations,

also they say it's a custom banner, but the title on the wii, is just sin and punishment, unless he loaded it through somethin else. lookin foward to this if someone could do it
smile.gif

NIMIKQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just wondering with the development of the Wii64 would it not possible for that to be programmed to play one rom, simulating the VC emulator. I think we will have a less of a wait for that. I know the wad structure would be different but I think it is more probable than Nintendo releasing a VC game that we can use to inject.

jordi.1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Kusan said:
I want this and Jet Force Gemini xD

GoldenEye was my 1st N64 game

What about Killer instinct Gold, now that would be cool on the wii.
By the way, i have injected Extreme g into pokemon snap, unable to save, as there is not pack, but works like a dream

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is neat, I'll try to inject it myself and play it, but what can we inject it into? I know Sin & Punishment, but I don't have that one... wahhh.... and smash bros 64, what can we inject that to, i beat zelda oot so i dont need that, and my cousin has mario kart wii so i hardly play mario kart 64, and those are the only two i have.

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
Well. You could try and inject it into things. But it won't work. That one playing in the vidya has been hacked a bit in order to work and until he releases the method, we lowly noobs can't play it.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about emulating? Wii64 says it's compatible with Goldeneye 007! Not a lot of games though. I can't link the list since the download link in that page. Hopefully I can try it today!

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidw89 said:
why hasn't the author released this?

Sometimes people who accel in one area don't accel in another. The person could either not want to share it or doesn't know how.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most games run like shiiiiyat on Wii64, Super Smash Bros 64 is as slow as hell, and goldeneye wouldn't even load, and I can't inject because Auto Injectuwad said wrong common-key.bin! So as soon as it's working I'll try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==