GoldenEye 007 bundled with Gold Classic Controller Pro

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 3,105
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted_171835

OP

Hey, you know that $70 GoldenEye Wii controller that GameStop listed (and then pulled) awhile back? What a stupid idea! What fool would pay $70 for a controller?

When I asked you folks, it turned out not many (if any) of you would. Now, a Toys"R"Us listing makes things a little be more clear, and confirms what I had originally thought -- we're talking $70 for the controller and the upcoming Wii game, GoldenEye. The retailer is currently listing the bundle -- "GoldenEye 007 with Classic Controller Pro for Nintendo Wii." No images, but we have a pretty good idea of what to expect (shown above), based on leaked marketing/survey material we'd seen awhile back.

So now that you have a better idea of what your $70 gets you, I ask again: want or do not want?
[/p]
Hmm. I might get the bundle.
180266-z2_1_2.jpg
icon11.gif
Source

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sir-Fritz said:
The gold makes it look like its made out of some kind of cheap plastic.

I agree with this.

70$? Whoa.... It IS a cool bundle but still... A Wii game with a CCPro isn't all that worth it. MHTri with the CCPro bundle was way less than this...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember this is Activision, the same company who released a new PC sequel for $60 with very minimal improvements. They are the greediest company on the planet. This isn't even a good deal. A game is $50, and a controller is $20. It's exactly the same as if you bought them separate. Some deal.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Remember this is Activision, the same company who released a new PC sequel for $60 with very minimal improvements. They are the greediest company on the planet. This isn't even a good deal. A game is $50, and a controller is $20. It's exactly the same as if you bought them separate. Some deal.

You forgot to mention Guitar Hero
wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least we know the game is getting Classic Controller support.

If it was a $60 bundle I'd do it. Even Red Steel 2 was $60 IIRC, and that was bundled with a WM+ (which is $20). Wii Sports Resort, $50 with WM+.

TBH I'd rather just buy the controller separately and just pirate the game. It may be "Goldeneye" but with Activision, brand name means nothing any more.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also, it would've been a hell of a lot better if they'd had some golden version of one of the Gun peripherals that the Wiimote/nunchuck can be placed into. At least that kind of would've made a bit of sense. This... I mean, why a gold classic controller, of all things?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far