Gaming Golden sun hype thread

anyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This is the first time i felt like having an orgasm while watching a game trailer, iam so excited =)

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ok, I'm from the WordJong hype thread, but I'll give you a hand on your hype thread:
5070678273_e5100ecfb4.jpg

If you make an hype thread, you should include this beautiful artwork...

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pichon64 said:
Ok, I'm from the WordJong hype thread, but I'll give you a hand on your hype thread:
5070678273_e5100ecfb4.jpg

If you make an hype thread, you should include this beautiful artwork...

i think its a fake, because isaac is much older in this game (30 years older) and has a beard
biggrin.gif

whyyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least the game comes out around the same time as the American release. 1 month vs 6 months *glares at game freak*

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's hoping it comes with english inbuilt (like chrono trigger did) cause that would be AMAZING!
Anyway, personally I'm incredibly hyped for this game, GS being one of my favourite games.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Schlupi said:
WTF? Only ONE PAGE of posts? Aren't you Tempers more exciter for this game? Where are all our Golden Sun fans at?

angry.gif

nobody wan japanese language shit... everybody also waiting next month for english version!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lcleong said:
Schlupi said:
WTF? Only ONE PAGE of posts? Aren't you Tempers more exciter for this game? Where are all our Golden Sun fans at?

angry.gif

nobody wan japanese language shit... everybody also waiting next month for english version!

Huh... Japanese language shit...

So is the English language shit, too?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
lcleong said:
Schlupi said:

angry.gif

So? We can't be hyped about the game NOW? Even though it is month away we could still talk about it now.
tongue.gif

Speaking of which, seen the new "Mysterious" Villain silhouette? It is so obvious who it is... you can tell by the hair and cape.
smileipb2.png

Also, @ PhoenixGoddess, good response. took me some holding back not to criticize that comment... I wonder how Icelong would feel know Japanese people are the ones who MAKE these games...

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn, I'm really excited about this game, but it's taking over a month til it gets here (and depending on Amazon few days til I hold it in my hands - won't touch the ROM before that, it will be hard but worth it).

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
Damn, I'm really excited about this game, but it's taking over a month til it gets here (and depending on Amazon few days til I hold it in my hands - won't touch the ROM before that, it will be hard but worth it).

I know, man. This is the one game I hope DOES NOT get dumped early. >_>

I will not spoil the game for myself, or have to do any long intros more than once... before completing the game, that is.
tongue.gif

I wonder if they added a New Game +, this time around...

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
So? We can't be hyped about the game NOW? Even though it is month away we could still talk about it now.
tongue.gif

Speaking of which, seen the new "Mysterious" Villain silhouette? It is so obvious who it is... you can tell by the hair and cape.
smileipb2.png

Also, @ PhoenixGoddess, good response. took me some holding back not to criticize that comment... I wonder how Icelong would feel know Japanese people are the ones who MAKE these games...

I plan on getting excited for the Japanese version, I think it's going to be badass
happy.gif

Eh, people complain and whine but never thank the hard workers who put their time into creating games for there to even be localizations of the game they want so much. People who feel they're entitled to things are usually the ones who end up with nothing in the end.

QUOTE(SignZ @ Oct 22 2010, 07:54 AM) Damn, I'm really excited about this game, but it's taking over a month til it gets here (and depending on Amazon few days til I hold it in my hands - won't touch the ROM before that, it will be hard but worth it).

I think you'll do just fine, SignZ
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt