Gaming Golden Sun DS

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hehe, beat GS1 two times and the second even three times... I remember collecting every single hidden item... must have had plenty of free time back then, eh? ^^ But those are sweet memories... there were great ideas in those games, just thinkin of hunting down those wild spirit thingies, smithing nice weapons and beating awfully hard extra-bosses... just remember that starmage and Dullahan... [stopping that reminiscense right now]
laugh.gif

~Yours, BlackNeedle.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I got the DSi, i don't play gs anymore.
I sure was the best game for gba.
can't wait til 2010...

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
regnad said:
ETA of summer 2010 in Japan, which means 2011 in English.

I swear, I'd rather not hear any announcements about a game that won't be out until 2011. The DS may not even be the latest Nintendo handheld at that point. That's just silly.
I agree totally. On the positive side Nintendo can announce it at the E3 next year again, and if lucky on 2011 as well
biggrin.gif

Still need to go back and finish both of first games.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
This and Scribblenauts are going to be the two best games on the DS. No question about it.

You mean this year? There've been a lot, a lot of really good DS games. But yes, this game will definately, or at least hopefully, hit the Top 10 DS Games of all time. Either that, or be a major letdown.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
irpacynot said:
I'm still not clear. Is this a remake of the first one, or is this an entirely new Golden Sun game?
new one
i think you play as the ancestors of garet, isaac, alex, etc in the new one...

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
i just hope they keep the original turn based fighting system it was like in a decent final fantasy game for the gba. And yes i know that they remade ff3 and 4 for ds but i can't get into them

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG!!!!! The video for GS:DS looks so fuckin good!!!!!! I played both thee originals for the GBA...I beat #1 about 5-6 times and #2 about 7-8 times.....Too bad that it finally takes 6 years for a new GS comes out but I suppose good things come to those who wait.......................I wonder will the game still have the Djinns or not? Or maybe something all different? Because it would be so kool to see some new powers that Issac and the others ancestors will have. Possibly new classes which I hope one would be "Ninja".
smileipb2.png

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hoist20032002 said:
OMFG!!!!! The video for GS:DS looks so fuckin good!!!!!! I played both thee originals for the GBA...I beat #1 about 5-6 times and #2 about 7-8 times.....Too bad that it finally takes 6 years for a new GS comes out but I suppose good things come to those who wait.......................I wonder will the game still have the Djinns or not? Or maybe something all different? Because it would be so kool to see some new powers that Issac and the others ancestors will have. Possibly new classes which I hope one would be "Ninja".
smileipb2.png

Ninjas and Golden Sun together just sounds wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)