OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am sure this may interest a lot of you;

QUOTE said:
The latest Nintendo release schedule confirms that Golden Sun DS will be released in the UK in 2010.

The release schedule at the end of Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing confirms that the hotly anticipated RPG will be released in Europe and the US this year. However, it hasn't been confirmed for release in Japan in 2010 with the date listed as TBA.

(http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2010/100507e.pdf)

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/...le.php?id=17004

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
It's good to know it's getting an English release and is coming this year.

Great news, thanks. Sure many people will be like "ZOMG!"
ZOMG! He predicted what I would be like...

Anyway, let's go on-topic.
smile.gif

Awesome stuffz! I wish it's really soon.

D

Deleted User

Guild McCommunist said:
It's good to know it's getting an English release and is coming this year.

Great news, thanks. Sure many people will be like "ZOMG!"

I hate to say it Guild, bro, but I thoroughly enjoyed Golden Sun one and two. They're two of my favorite games of all time as far as the "traditional RPG" thing goes.
I've been thinking for a long time about going out and getting the cartridges & gameboy SP again as opposed to playing through them on VBA. They're That good. I mean,
they're nothing ground-breaking, but I particularly enjoyed the story of the second game and nostalgia of my cousin helping me getting through some of the harder
dungeons...Golden Sun / Lost age are the two games I want to emulate the most (perfectly) on gpSP/-J on my PSP.

That being said, if Golden Sun 3 is anything less than amazing, I will cry in a corner. I may have to get a DS phat/lite for this game considering all the latest AP protection as well.
To be honest, as far as puzzles go, the Golden Sun series is one of the more interesting/intriguing series in the last few years for a portable-handheld. Psy-energy and it's application
to dungeons/puzzles as well as it's place in an alchemically-based story line really brought a (in my opinion) much needed breath of fresh air to the traditional handheld RPG. The music
graphics, battle gameplay, everything (sans story, but if it tried to be more than it is...then Eh, don't think it would have done so well) was incredibly refined. I just wish it wasn't listed in the GPSP/Game-Config (The lost age) "as the most horrifically coded gba game in existence".

/end Zomg/End.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tijntje_7 said:
I have never played the first two golden sun games. But seeing how much people love it, I will definiately try it
biggrin.gif

I love RPG's.
Wait. Wut? You. Did. Not. Play. One. Of. The. Two?
Aww mah gawwwd... go cry un a corner please.
Download them nao and run them on VBA, kthnxbai. You really should.

I be happeh now!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FlameTakuya said:
LOL I still haven't finished defeating the Fusion Dragon in GS1... And I'll only move to GS2 when I'm done.
Ugh same!
The thing is I think I'm under-powered to beat them, and I can't cheat since it's on a retail cart.
Maybe I'll just start over and beat it and GS2 before GSDS comes out.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, that this gets an english release, but I think that was to be expected, but that it`s going to be this year was a little unexpected!

I thought the first two were brilliant. The story (even though a little confusing) was interesting, the battle system was unique but also traditional and the interactions with the overworld were great as well... Hopefully they manage to live up to everyones expectations!

Hopefully Nintendo decide to give us TheLastStory as well...

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
six fucking years wainting for this!!! thanks god!!!

Seems like you play as Isaac, thats is awesome too!!!
this will be one of the only franchise that doesnt change his mains characters trough the game secuels.
I hate how final fantasy and almost every RPG franchise do that (btw... never like final fantasy)

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
A tenner bets it gets delayed and comes out in 2011.

Also NahuelDS, you don't play as Isaac. But it seems to be their descendants or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: