Hacking Golden Sun: Dark Dawn save issues with SCDS1

Loteb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several times, after I've saved my game, I load it up later only to learn that my last several saves have been lost.

Recently, in an attempt to avert this, I saved to all three files. The result was that the GS:DD save got corrupted, and I lost everything.

What's causing it?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loteb said:
Several times, after I've saved my game, I load it up later only to learn that my last several saves have been lost.

Recently, in an attempt to avert this, I saved to all three files. The result was that the GS:DD save got corrupted, and I lost everything.

What's causing it?

First question, did you copy the "patch" to the _dstwo folder (the patch is known as the "system3.dat")?

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
Loteb said:

What's causing it?

First question, did you copy the "patch" to the _dstwo folder (the patch is known as the "system3.dat")?

I own a ds2 myself, and I also "sometimes" have trouble loading up my save files, for example, if I load up a save file using rts, sometimes the top screen doesent load up, so i take my card out then in and it works.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
I am r4ymond said:
Loteb said:

What's causing it?

I own a ds2 myself, and I also "sometimes" have trouble loading up my save files, for example, if I load up a save file using rts, sometimes the top screen doesent load up, so i take my card out then in and it works.

I'm not talking about Real Time Save Slots. I'm talking about the save files.

And I've already noticed problems with RTS and RTL.

Sappoide

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a DSone SDHC and it doesn't run. If it is in patch mode I get a white screen, but if I run it in clean mode it starts but can't play it 'cos there's an error with the save file, is there a way to make it run well on dsone?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sappoide said:
I have a DSone SDHC and it doesn't run. If it is in patch mode I get a white screen, but if I run it in clean mode it starts but can't play it 'cos there's an error with the save file, is there a way to make it run well on dsone?

Have you tried doing THIS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things