Golden sun 2 save file on M3 real

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by ruok, Oct 18, 2008.

Oct 18, 2008

Golden sun 2 save file on M3 real by ruok at 5:32 PM (1,895 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ruok
    OP

Newcomer ruok Member

United States
    For some magical reason my save was deleted and i have to start over [​IMG] Can some one give me a save for m3 real, i just got the second part of the trident and i had all djinn and Psynergy items up to that point also all names were default

2. Earthbound2

Newcomer Earthbound2 Member

United States
    Was this over night? Like were your save files there after you checked and everything was fine, but the next they it just disappeared? if so, you're not alone *unveils a crowd of Mother 3 players*

I also had the same thing for M3 DS Real.. notify me if you find the cause or cure!

3. ruok
    OP

Newcomer ruok Member

United States
    I REALLY hope iam wrong but i removed the gba expansion pak one time to play guitar hero and the day after 'IT' happened. anyway NOBODY has a save file like the one i discribed?

P.S. I am playing Mother 3 and that hasnt happend to me, the only glitchs that happened are small ones that mato said might happen.

4. ruok
    OP

Newcomer ruok Member

United States
    anyone?

5. ruok
    OP

Newcomer ruok Member

United States
    is this even the right board for save requests?