steve2606

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

Just finished Golden Sun 1, and I am aware that with the original cartridges you can transfer your save to GS 2 via a password method?

Is it possible with Ez Flash?

Long shot, but I thought I'd ask.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
No reason why a ROM wouldn't accept a password, surely? Logic dictates it should have whatever features the original GBA cart had, so the password system should be intact.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
No reason why a ROM wouldn't accept a password, surely? Logic dictates it should have whatever features the original GBA cart had, so the password system should be intact.
Unless the save type is different. Pokemon games don't work that way withoout patching because the games expect flash, but the EZFlash 3in1 has sram

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Surely the password simply tells the cart what level Isaac's team should be when they rejoin you, right? It's little more than a cheat code. I know cheat codes work, so I don't see any reason why the password wouldn't.

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:
Surely the password simply tells the cart what level Isaac's team should be when they rejoin you, right? It's little more than a cheat code. I know cheat codes work, so I don't see any reason why the password wouldn't.

The bronze code does the level and some events i thought. The gold code does EVERYTHING (and is an pain in the ass to type)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over