Hacking Going to try and make my own Kernel Exploit

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very pleasantly surprised, I expected this to be a lot worse when I clicked on the thread lol

Good luck @Bryan547, hoping that you can pull this off! Just be sure to learn from your predecessors' mistakes; feel free to give us updates on progress, but do not announce a release date until you're 120% sure you can deliver

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

Bryan547

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very pleasantly surprised, I expected this to be a lot worse when I clicked on the thread lol

Good luck @Bryan547, hoping that you can pull this off! Just be sure to learn from your predecessors' mistakes; feel free to give us updates on progress, but do not announce a release date until you're 120% sure you can deliver
Don't worry. I'll make sure it'll be ready when it's ready, just don't expect frequent updates. I still got school to go to. I'm a sophomore. :P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck! PATIENCE is gonna help you alot. If you don't have patience, don't try.

I'm 40 yrs old and wished I would of stuck with computers and such as much as I did when I was around 12 or 13. There's no telling what I'd be doing today. But technology left me behind as I was living life.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1