Hardware Going to get a ps4 from amazon, which should i get?

Maxtram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have some money save up on amazon and wanted to use it to get a ps4 since i only have a ps3 and a backlog from the psplus subscription but i dont know for what bundle to for.

i dont want the 1TB its too high. the ones i could get are the CoD BO3 or the uncharted collection. i would like to add the destiny legendary edition since thats the game i want to play the most.

i want some opinions on what to get for, if CoD is good or the uncharted collection that i already played the 3 on ps3.

Maxtram

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you played Uncharted, you can cross that bundle off your list.

You have your answer right there^

mmm yes, is there any other good time where the prices down a little or is that only for special holidays, just looking if it could better to wait for it but if its a 2 month wait then i think i wont wait lol

PS4 only seems to get 'indie' games on PS+. You're going to buy a new console just for that barely homebrew-quality drivel?

well its that a lot of indie doesn't seem good but i have like a 2 year backlog there where a pretty few games i wanted to play but didnt have the ps4 to do it, and i have a ps3 and psvita so i should be getting the full psplus game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong