Going to get a ps4 from amazon, which should i get?

Discussion in 'PS4 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Maxtram, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Maxtram
    OP

Maxtram Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2010
    Venezuela
    I have some money save up on amazon and wanted to use it to get a ps4 since i only have a ps3 and a backlog from the psplus subscription but i dont know for what bundle to for.

i dont want the 1TB its too high. the ones i could get are the CoD BO3 or the uncharted collection. i would like to add the destiny legendary edition since thats the game i want to play the most.

i want some opinions on what to get for, if CoD is good or the uncharted collection that i already played the 3 on ps3.

2. insidexdeath

insidexdeath .

Apr 13, 2010
    If you played Uncharted, you can cross that bundle off your list.

You have your answer right there^

3. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    PS4 only seems to get 'indie' games on PS+. You're going to buy a new console just for that barely homebrew-quality drivel?

4. Maxtram
    OP

Maxtram Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2010
    Venezuela
    mmm yes, is there any other good time where the prices down a little or is that only for special holidays, just looking if it could better to wait for it but if its a 2 month wait then i think i wont wait lol

well its that a lot of indie doesn't seem good but i have like a 2 year backlog there where a pretty few games i wanted to play but didnt have the ps4 to do it, and i have a ps3 and psvita so i should be getting the full psplus game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice