• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Going to France in 2 weeks.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I didn't know if i would put this in my blog, or here, in the general off topic chat, but i felt that this is more of an open discussion about places to go to, in France.

Yeah.., so me an my family is going to france for 2½ weeks (by car).
4 of those days we'll spend in Paris, We're going to see the Eiffel tower, go to Disneyland (2 days at Disneyland) ,visit the Louvre Museum, and some science museum, which i right now can't remember its name.
other than that, we're going to see other famous stuff in paris, such as "The Arc de Triomphe"

Any other particular suggestions on what to see/go to in Paris?

the rest of those 2 weeks, we're going to spend in Sète (or somewhere in that area, not exactly decided where yet) by the Mediterranean.

Yeah, well I guess you could give suggestion of other places as well, if you got anything on mind, but we're probably not going to go far away from those 2 places, so keep it nearby.

We're going to be away for 3+ weeks as i previously said, 2½ weeks in france, and about 2 days in germany (it's on the way to france..) and a day or two in belgium(don't know exactly why, but it's not too far away, and it'll be another country on our list
wink.gif
, as we've previously been to germany, france,and denmark)

So.. bring on the suggestions
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...