GOG announces limited-time giveaway for 'Hellpoint'

hellpoint_giveaway.jpg

Last week, digital games distribution platform GOG launched its Summer Sale event and also announced that it will be giving away 4 games as part of the event. The first of these giveaways was announced today and it's Hellpoint. Released last year, Hellpoint is described as a Souls-like action RPG in a sci-fi setting.

Once a pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo space station has fallen. Its ruins are now overrun by cruel interdimensional entities acting as puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods.

You have been created by the Author, organically printed on Irid Novo and sent on a mission to find out the unholy series of events that led to the catastrophic incident known as the Merge.

Hellpoint is free to claim on GOG.com until June 16th, 2021, at 1 PM UTC. Once claimed, it will remain available from your library, even after the giveaway period ends.

:arrow: SOURCE
:download: Hellpoint GOG.com Link

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was excited for a free game, but it's one of those "free to keep until this date then we take it away from your sorry ass". Either give it for free for the person to keep or don't give it away at all. And it it's to just let people experience it so they can buy it, isn't that what demo's are for?

Reactions: hamohamo

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't see anywhere the timed offer.
I just added it to my library as usual in their giveaways. I'm just subscribed to their newsletter, if that makes a difference.

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was excited for a free game, but it's one of those "free to keep until this date then we take it away from your sorry ass". Either give it for free for the person to keep or don't give it away at all. And it it's to just let people experience it so they can buy it, isn't that what demo's are for?

i think you misunderstand, the giveaway is timed but once you redeem to your account its there permanently i'm pretty sure

Rommstain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What? It says "free to keep". The giveaway is time-limited, obviously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night