moogle.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just dont see what the big deal is about the graphics. They dont seem all that impressive to me. I will still love the bgame but the thing they hyped up so much seems to be a bit flat. That being said however, it still may amaze us. It isn't out yet.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you talking about?
the gfx look amazing, hope the final ver looks even better

probably wont be out till 2010 though

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
The game looks great in some parts but worse in others. To be honest, though, games generally don't look as good in their first trailer as they do upon release.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really loved the first GoW and I liked the second one as well, even if it was IMO not as good as the first game in the series... But if I´m honest with myself: the only reason I am excited about this game is because of the Story. I don`t know why, but for me GoWII somehow didn`t add something to the gameplay, that could enhance the experience.

But I saw Kratos ran on the wall like the prince in PoP... So maybe we`ll see some acrobatics in this game. Something like PoP with the combat-style of GoW and some kick ass environments like in GoWI+II and I might could get really excited about this game!

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are arguing about the graphics of the FIRST video of a still unreleased game. ha.

Anyway, who cares about graphics?
This series is awesome!

morcar

Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
God Of War games have always been epic so the graphics aint the be all or end all but they do look very good just like in the PS2 and PSP versions. What will be interesting is how they are going to give you control of certain aspects of the game using the sensors in the pad.

My guess is when your in mid air you can tilt the pad and you will move to the sides or even when you have jumped from like 1000000000000000000000000000000000 feet you can control the peep with the tilting and shit.

Well thats 3 games i want for a next gen system and theya re all on PS3 at the moment. Looking like i will be getting one once the price drops so about 2020 then. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1