Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Senkai - was it 28%? Of what I have seen there was almost 85% before the sudden skip, but I may be wrong. I wonder though what's with revieving - I remember seeing it only like 0%, 20-ish percent and 57%, no middle grounds. Looks like reviewer is doing it with large chunks, but it's really painful not to be able to see his progress more precisely (btw: I'm not criticizing, everybody has their own method).

senkai_pulse

Trophies
XP
Country
Senkai - was it 28%? Of what I have seen there was almost 85% before the sudden skip, but I may be wrong. I wonder though what's with revieving - I remember seeing it only like 0%, 20-ish percent and 57%, no middle grounds. Looks like reviewer is doing it with large chunks, but it's really painful not to be able to see his progress more precisely (btw: I'm not criticizing, everybody has their own method).

Oh yes. I maybe wrong as well lmao,as I have stopped translating at around 72-76 percent. That's where i got my 28%. Then, I just woke up seeing it reach 100%, with dismaying machine translations.

I'm trying to get in contact with the coordinator to apply for the position of reviewer, but it seems he hasn't gone online since last week.

Last edited by senkai_pulse,
Reactions: Radwan126

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oh yes. I maybe wrong as well lmao,as I have stopped translating at around 72-76 percent. That's where i got my 28%. Then, I just woke up seeing it reach 100%, with dismaying machine translations.

I'm trying to get in contact with the coordinator to apply for the position of reviewer, but it seems he hasn't gone online since last week.
You can ask devnoname for it, I think
Does that site work like that what I said?

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
During this entire project I'm cursing my own stupidity of not taking japanese while I had a chance a year ago... Oh well, I guess that more interesting projects will come after after I'll become more or less comunicative as I'm going to start learning it now...

V - Sync

Trophies
XP
Country
How's The patch now? When it will be done? I only created this account just now. I saw they Translated 100% now But not reviewed. Im excited because Its hard to play in jap. It will change everything in the game when its done.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
About the 100% - there was a machine translation affair and so not everything of this 100% has to necessarily be properly translated, so long story short - hard to say when it's going to be released as either a reviewer or at least somebody slightly competent will have to go through everything that wasn't reviewed yet to say if it needs to be deleted and re-translated or if it's OK.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Releasing as a patched iso is illegal because it contains copyrighted data (the game files). Therefore it is highly likely they will release as a patch file, because that only overwrites the data but doesn't actually contain copyrighted data.

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Releasing as a patched iso is illegal because it contains copyrighted data (the game files). Therefore it is highly likely they will release as a patch file, because that only overwrites the data but doesn't actually contain copyrighted data.

well , fan translations are illegal too , because they violate the copyrights

Reactions: nightfades_003

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country

Sky X

Trophies
XP
Country
Since it is now 100% translated doesn't mean it is actually 100% accurate. Still, there are lot of works that must be done. It should be review properly, and should arrange every words, grammar, sentences, etc.

DiogoN96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please remember that this is a PATCH project, people. It won't be over with the completion of the reviewing (wich will probably still take a while).
Be patient and stop asking if it's done.
You'll know when it's done.

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone. I wanted to join the team to help translation, but it won't let me. I can speak and read Japanese and can help if you need it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ