Gaming God Eater 2 Translation Chatroom

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played both versions ^^ I love the first two games! What`s up?
lots . I'm starting a thread series called know your game where I (with permission from dinohscene) will be hosting interviews with different people about games they want to talk about . working on the rough draft now . should be up in a few days . this sound like a good idea?
besides that I just restarted Valkyrie profile lenneth on hard mode(only way to recruit brahms)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does the idea of kyg (know your game ) sound interesting to anyone here?

Reactions: Braig and Yuna5422

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
lots . I'm starting a thread series called know your game where I (with permission from dinohscene) will be hosting interviews with different people about games they want to talk about . working on the rough draft now . should be up in a few days . this sound like a good idea?
besides that I just restarted Valkyrie profile lenneth on hard mode(only way to recruit brahms)

Sounds good to me!
I beat the game a few times especially on Hard mode because it lets you enjoy the full content ^^
The only thing that is making the game "hard" are some locations but the rest is definitely super enjoyable.
I`d love to share my thoughts with you about it, I think it`s definitely worth giving a try :)

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds good to me!
I beat the game a few times especially on Hard mode because it lets you enjoy the full content ^^
The only thing that is making the game "hard" are some locations but the rest is definitely super enjoyable.
I`d love to share my thoughts with you about it, I think it`s definitely worth giving a try :)
cool ill post a link here once the sign up page is up . I'm mostly done currently waiting for dinohscene to approve it . we talked about it and he thinks its a great idea.

Reactions: Yuna5422

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sure . once its up just bounce over to the page and leave your name .along with the game your talking about . in the comments the people who post first get priority

I'm thinking it should be up in less than 24 hours from now . dinoh said he will think about the final version of it tonight and let me know tommorow

besides that . who was you favorite endgame team for VP . mine was lenneth . arngrim . aelia or gray. and shiho with mystic cross

@jorji109 so what do you think? r you interested in kyg?

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sure . once its up just bounce over to the page and leave your name .along with the game your talking about . in the comments the people who post first get priority

I'm thinking it should be up in less than 24 hours from now . dinoh said he will think about the final version of it tonight and let me know tommorow

besides that . who was you favorite endgame team for VP . mine was lenneth . arngrim . aelia or gray. and shiho with mystic cross

well can't really say i'm not interested. how about we start now for a little practise ?

btw I can't reply fast since i'm in class

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well can't really say i'm not interested. how about we start now for a little practise ?

btw I can't reply fast since i'm in class
class ? I'm about to turn in for the night .

nope not today:ha: . get in line with everyone else if your interested . honestly though I hope I at least get SOME sign ups

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Hmmm... Mine was definitely Lenneth, Jun, Aelia and Yumei also with Mystic Cross. I always loved that team so much ^_^

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... Mine was definitely Lenneth, Jun, Aelia and Yumei also with Mystic Cross. I always loved that team so much ^_^
I really like Yumei but I always send her to asgard in chapter 5 . I hate gandar as a character so I never use him .

I'm curious why use jun instead of arngrim?

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
class ? I'm about to turn in for the night .

nope not today:ha: . get in line with everyone else if your interested . honestly though I hope I at least get SOME sign ups
yeah well we are halfway around the world soo, yeah the time is a lot different

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
my first photoshoped picture what do you guys think ?
1479172877608.jpg

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I really like Yumei but I always send her to asgard in chapter 5 . I hate gandar as a character so I never use him .

I'm curious why use jun instead of arngrim?

I like Samurai class a lot XDDD
Jun is very interesting character so I suppose that`s one of the reasons why I include him in my team :3
I had Arngrim once or twice and I like him too without a doubt but I`m just weird so perhaps that`s why XDDD

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like Samurai class a lot XDDD
Jun is very interesting character so I suppose that`s one of the reasons why I include him in my team :3
I had Arngrim once or twice and I like him too without a doubt but I`m just weird so perhaps that`s why XDDD
I'm currently rocking hard mode with lenneth (that 3 hit bow is sooo OP) . arngrim . aelia and yumei . (love the skill wait reaction . its a guaranteed hit and awesome for guard breaking)

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm currently rocking hard mode with lenneth (that 3 hit bow is sooo OP) . arngrim . aelia and yumei . (love the skill wait reaction . its a guaranteed hit and awesome for guard breaking)

It`s definitely helpful. It makes the whole battle a lot easier. I always used Bow for Lenneth instead of Sword. It`s not only easier to fill up limit break bar but also you can farm things easier wth it. It`s awesome!!!

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.......im not sure whether . or even how to report this in my news feed in user submitted news .

god eater collaborating with Idolmaster
any ideas guys?
@Braig . @jorji109 . @Yuna5422

its about a dlc package featuring Idomaster costumes . bgm and custom movements

Last edited by Deleted member 377734,
Reactions: Yuna5422 and Braig

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
.......im not sure whether . or even how to report this in my news feed in user submitted news .

god eater collaborating with Idolmaster
any ideas guys?
@Braig . @jorji109 . @Yuna5422

its about a dlc package featuring Idomaster costumes . bgm and custom movements

nope i don't have any ideas about that, and btw anyone has any ideas for sniper type and gatling type bullet creation in god eater 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*