Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah. I am so pissed of right now. His new book was released today but do I get to read it. No! I get to study for my HSC which is important but god damn, is "Belonging" really that important.

PS: Belonging is the theme of the English paper tomorrow.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I know how you feel man
frown.gif
I'm pissed off because I can't read Charlie Brooker's new book, not because I have other important things to do but because I can't find the damn thing for sale anywhere.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Ah. I am so pissed of right now. His new book was released today but do I get to read it. No! I get to study for my HSC which is important but god damn, is "Belonging" really that important.

PS: Belonging is the theme of the English paper tomorrow.

Get used to it. It doesn't end when you get out of school. THEN you get to go to a job and get shit on by a boss instead of doing what YOU want.
and if you rebel, you don't go the the principal's office...you get thrown on the economic shit-heap called unemployment, and left there to starve until you beg to be allowed to live and eat, and sleep indoors, and they fuck with you that way for the rest of your life....ah, ya gotta love this wonderful thing called capitalism!! Do what the rich say or be fucked over!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?