goatse.cx is for sale, yay!

NetixRiqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
eugh.... was just about to puke if i didnt had a bubblegum in my... mouth didnt want the bubblegum to go to waste.. that wud suck...

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WTF?! Even massive ads on that site would take forever to pay 1.2 million dollars...
I have a feeling that the auction will be relisted.

There was a message at the bottom of the page to the effect of 'this auction has got alot of attention, we are doing our best to filter out fake and fraudulent bids.'

Methinks their best isn't wasn't good enough, i highly doubt any serious bidders wouldpay anywhere near that amount.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so yeah, I must say that TubGirl is still the worst one out of those 5.
Theres a pic floating arround of what she looked like after.

CheesyPoof5: Its probably as fake as that PS3 that went for over 9 thouuusssannnd.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL goatse
rofl2.gif

i remember i plan myself and some of my mates had, we were going to print a whole bunch of flyers (with the web address on them and a catchy tag line) and put these under windscreen wipers on cars at a local shopping center as a sort of, promotion. LOL, imagine a family getting this and going home and the looks on their faces...Priceless
rofl2.gif

my friend found an image of the guys face, and his details. Apparently he is from the Christmas Islands. True story.

Mr. Hands (Horse meets man) anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLviMVR9E