OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screen Flickering Glitch from Smurfs (NES).png
Corupted Gargamel Glitch from Smurfs (NES).png

In Act 9 The Screen Flickers, & In The Final Boss Gargamel is Corupted, so Nintendo you need to Fix Those 2 Glitches & Plus Put this game on the Nintendo Switch Virtual Console + Localize this game into the USA.

Sigma--

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so Nintendo you need to Fix Those 2 Glitches & Plus Put this game on the Nintendo Switch Virtual Console + Localize this game into the USA.
I don't think Nintendo fix any glitches/ localize the game, and putting it on Virtual Console seems unlikely too.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
View attachment 104344 View attachment 104345
In Act 9 The Screen Flickers, & In The Final Boss Gargamel is Corupted, so Nintendo you need to Fix Those 2 Glitches & Plus Put this game on the Nintendo Switch Virtual Console + Localize this game into the USA.
Let me check if I understand you correctly...

You want nintendo to fix an old and pretty much forgotten game, even though it is made by a company that went bankrupt (bitmap brothers, if wikipedia is correct). You want them to do this by providing a minimal explanation of the errors and a few screenshots. I can't but assume you also want them to claim ownership of the game in order to localize this and put it on a virtual console of a totally different machine. You also assume that nintendo employees with any authorization power read gbatemp, and in a section that covers general games rather than a section covering the switch (hint: the switch section is under the section labeled 'switch'). And to top it all off, you don't even bother to ask politely (you wouldn't like it if I made a request to you with "you need to do this" as sole motivation...nintendo employees aren't different).

If all this is correctly...wow. I've seen my share of self-entitled punks on this forum, but you, sir, take the crown. :bow:

Normally, I'd say something like "don't get your hopes up". In this case, I'll go with the opposite: get your hopes up. Expect, assume and anticipate that this WILL happen and that you WILL get your NES smurf game on the switch. Never listen to dorks like me who give snowballs a higher chance in hell of actually happening, because YOU WANT THIS, and therefore you SHOULD GET THIS!

I just want front seat rows when those heightened hopes are crushed, though. :tpi:

Reactions: Sigma--

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night