Hardware Glass Screen Protector?

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that IntelliArmor has their IntelliGLASS screen protector for the Wii U but I'm not so sure how well that would work with the Wii U having a resistive touch screen...

I like their glass screen protectors because it's almost impossible to scratch them and they have free replacements if you do...

Has anyone had any experience with a glass screen protector on the Wii U or resistive touch screens in general?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see that IntelliArmor has their IntelliGLASS screen protector for the Wii U but I'm not so sure how well that would work with the Wii U having a resistive touch screen...

I like their glass screen protectors because it's almost impossible to scratch them and they have free replacements if you do...

Has anyone had any experience with a glass screen protector on the Wii U or resistive touch screens in general?

I got a HORI one, and it looks like it has resisted a lot. I've had it for a year now and the Gamepad only has that big deep scratch from before the glass screen. no scratches on that, and the games responds just as expected to the touch gestures.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

They say "Satisfaction Guaranteed" on their page. So if it wouldn't work, you should be able to contact them and get a refund.
But no, I have no experience with it so I can't say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill