Giving away 10 humble bundles!

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is less than 40 minutes till the end of the Humble Indie Bundle #3 deal, and I managed to pick up a few more copies yesterday in case my friends would want it. Bought 23 of them for $1 each so it was worth it
biggrin.gif

Anyways, I would like to give away 13 because I honestly doubt I'll have much use for them. Here are the details on how to get your Humble Bundle #3 gift link:

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
-You must have an email address in order to claim the gift key.
-Only 13 will be given away out of the 23 bought bundles.

How to win:
-This is a first come - first serve giveaway, in order to win a gift key you must reply to this topic and state what your favorite memory or even thing about GBAtemp.
The first 10 people who reply will be PM'd a gift link to the Humble Bundle site where you can download the games individually or add them on Steam/Desura.

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My best memory of the 'temp would be the antisipation after the DSTWO was announced, with its GBA Emu for DSi, that was awesome.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love one! I love the temp because its a great community of well informed gamers who don't mind lending a helping hand to those in need.
smile.gif
I'll PM my Email if I win...

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My favorite moment(s) of the temp are when someone creates a thread about their postcount and I start to cry
tongue.gif

will send you my email adress.

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will be giving out the gift links at 9:30PM EST. Got to sort through the links in my email
smile.gif
9/10 has been claimed. Also you don't need to PM me your email's it's just required for claiming the key on humblebundle.com.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory on GBAtemp is working with the CSG team and helping the USB Loader GX team (as much as I could) a while back.

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkangel5000 said:
Whatever, too late. ._.

Haha i saw your post anyways, I was going to give you one and make an exception however you didn't post a fav memory or thing about GBAtemp.

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Old8oy said:
GmW1 said:
My favorite memory was when I received a key for an Humble Bundle, even though I was too late.
rolleyes.gif

nice one
wink.gif

Haha I agree. Nice effort, I just bought 3 more keys (13 in total for giveaway).
So you get one GmW1
biggrin.gif

keys will be given at 9:30PM EST! An updated list of winners will be posted.
1 More person can win! (12 claimed)

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question... Does this bundle have DRM? If it does... Would all the games run well on a 1.5GHZ Intel Atom Acer Aspire One

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the website..

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
My most beloved memory of Gbatemp was coming third in the Bomberman Tournament and hosting my 1st Wifi Night. The Bomberman tournament was filled with good games and awesome people and my 1st WiFi night was filled with a weekend of Mario Kart Wii. Good times that I shan't forget

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bently said:
Haha i saw your post anyways, I was going to give you one and make an exception however you didn't post a fav memory or thing about GBAtemp.
Yeah, I'm sorry, I was just like "omg omg free HIB, I'll better be fast now." and didn't even read your whole post. So I'm like seriously very sorry for the inconvenience ._.
And now I'm simply too ashamed to ask you for a bundle. But I'll share my favourite memory about GBAtemp anyway:
I came here when I only had a DSX (yeah, THAT DSX). Back then I didn't knew that various chinese retailers like priceangels or dealextreme existed on the web, so I was happy with my shiny 100€ (Too much money for way too less support. Meh.) device.
But since newer games like "The World Ends With You" didn't work anymore I began searching on GBAtemp and found out about the SCDS1 and the AK2. Well, that's my favourite memory about GBAtemp
tongue.gif

Tl;dr: Favourite Memory = Joining Story

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade