Gaming [Giveaway] Pokemon Darkrai code

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mods if I didn't put it in the right place or this isn't allowed please tell me / move it because I looked for it and I couldn't find anything :P

Hey everyone!

I just went to my local game store and brought my two devices. I claimed one code for myself and one to give away here.

Keep in mind it's an European code so I don't think it's possible to claim it outside the E region. If you won but you can't claim it, the code will go to someone else.

It's open to anyone who can claim the code but I do set a minimum of at least 15 forum posts. So to avoid people who just make an account to join this give away.

How to enter this giveaway you ask? It's really simple! Just comment down below and you'll be put into the draft. It's no competition and no first come first serve.

The entering period ends at Friday 13th of May 16.00 / 4 PM CET. In other words: 10 AM EST. Two hours after that I'll let the computer pick one name and I'll message the winner the code.

Good luck to everyone :D

Praticipants:
@yusuo
@pikpol
@AnnappaPoojary
@naivegirl2411
@blax722
@Grim Ripper
@jpxdude
@chemistryfreak
@yoshinatsu
@mgrev
@yacepi15
@Damian666
@Xen0
@The Real Jdbye
@Flame
@Jakic007
@Graham182
@NikolaMiljevic
@RustInPeace
@Aqib Ali
@Jos_
@Clau46
@ut2k4master
@HtheB
@migles

The entering period has ended and the winner is:

@yacepi15 !

Congratulations! I will message you the code asap :)

Last edited by Temarile,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a trading section where I believe you need 100 posts in order to put anything, but you might be alright with it here since it's relevant to the 3DS? I'm not interested in entering, but it's nice of you to give it away ^^

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll make a list of participants in the first post so you know I've seen your comment :)

Oh and I am aware now of the trading part of the forum but you need 100 forum posts for that and it doesn't get much attention as it seems to me. I wanted this to be available to as many people as possible and not have a Big forum post requirement. You can easily get 15 forum posts but for 100 you'd have to commit more and since it's only two days I felt like this was the right topic.

Last edited by Temarile,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@