Gaming [Giveaway] Pokemon Darkrai code

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Always nice to see people giving away extra codes :)
Don't count me in, I used the Mystery Machine to get Darkrai pokémon (and all the rest)
But that's like cheating [emoji14]
That's why I let free 10 fully EV trained Pokes, I got them in a giveaway and they're obviously made with Pkhax. I know they are total legal for the game but it feels bad to have them.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But that's like cheating [emoji14]
That's why I let free 10 fully EV trained Pokes, I got them in a giveaway and they're obviously made with Pkhax. I know they are total legal for the game but it feels bad to have them.
Why would EV trained Pokemon be hacked? It takes an hour at most to EV train a team o.o

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is possible to giveaway infinite event pokemon with different stats if backup save file is created before speaking to the mystery gift girl in the pokemon center.

A

a9lh-1user

Nice gesture!
Someone would be very proud to get the Pokemon :)
I DONT want to be on the list ..... only want to say thanks for the offer!

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am still not added could you add me. Please.
Sorry! I've added you now :)

Nice gesture!
Someone would be very proud to get the Pokemon :)
I DONT want to be on the list ..... only want to say thanks for the offer!
Yeah I figured I'd bring both consoles so I could get an extra code to give away. Without this forum, I couldn't even have hacked my 3DS so I wanted to give something back to the community :)

Reactions: Blue

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
isnt the GF Darkrai still available from mystery gift unless you get it from codes

I don't think I understand what you mean.. the Darkrai they give away for the Pokemon 20th Anniversery is only available if you have a correct "Secret Code" which you can enter in the Communication Channel -> Receive Gift -> Via Code. I am giving away one of these codes as you have to pick them up in a physical store. Some people don't have access to these stores.

Entering is possible for less than 24 hours now!

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I don't think I understand what you mean.. the Darkrai they give away for the Pokemon 20th Anniversery is only available if you have a correct "Secret Code" which you can enter in the Communication Channel -> Receive Gift -> Via Code. I am giving away one of these codes as you have to pick them up in a physical store. Some people don't have access to these stores.

Entering is possible for less than 24 hours now!
ah. i thought it was without a code. damn nintendo :/. this is why i dont mess with pokemon events anymore lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended