ROM Hack Girls Mode 3 English Patch (Style Savvy 3/New Style Boutique 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgrin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
girls-mode-31.jpg

Inside the following zip file you'll find (only)the translated European patch files from the 'New Style Boutique 2' game so people can run these with the original 'Girls Mode 3' Japanese game in 5 different languages. After following these Instructions and dumping your cartridge/eShop files of the Japanese game (for a ROM just download the 'New Style Boutique 2' game instead) you can replace the Japanese files with the ones in the language you wish to impose and run them with a HANS patch. (or just use the files individually with a NTR patch, however if you wish to run these with a NTR patch the root directories of the files in the Japanese game will probably be very different and you might need to figure out the order, rearrange and adjust everything accordingly.)

The translated files come in Deutsch, English, Spanish, French and Italian:
[DOWNLOAD]: GIRLSMODE3/NEWSTYLEBOUTIQUE2_EUPATCH.ZIP
9752b4db-d5b4-43c3-a832-a1b250d4ded6.png

Last edited by Dgrin,
Reactions: clock

Dgrin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Uploaded the translated EUR patch files, hopefully they will be the same format and identical in structure with the original, if anyone gives this a try let me know if it worked, have fun!

Last edited by Dgrin,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?