JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You know thats theirs a big difference between red bush and one that is on flame, right? Red hair will mean thats its flat and dead unlike a burning bush ;)
No, I didn't. I didn't even know that was a real thing.

Xarsah16 By the way, you aren't ugly. You're very good looking.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm afraid that we cannot fully verify your identity without submission of the picture Rydian supposedly had of you in a bath towel.

Sorry, but that's the only way.

It says so right here in my "Big Book of GBAtemp".

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We, the staff of GBAtemp are sorry to inform you that our current allotment of female members is full.
You will have to resign your position or claim to be male until one of the coveted female slots is opened.

(mind out of the gutter, fellas)

Sorry, Vulpes, even though you may be a supervisor, I still have seniority over you ;) I have a 2007 join date :)

ProtoKun7 let's give Rydian some time to search for it. I'm sure it's somewhere. :P

Not posting naked pics because a) I'm sure that's against the rules and b) you wouldn't want to see my pudge anyway lol (if that sort of thing turns you on I would worry about you)

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Then Tom, why don't you post yours? I thought I first heard in the shout box that you were female. Proof, I have none, rumor it is.

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We, the staff of GBAtemp are sorry to inform you that our current allotment of female members is full.
You will have to resign your position or claim to be male until one of the coveted female slots is opened.

(mind out of the gutter, fellas)

How is that even possible? One of our female ex-members just transformed into a male.

(Please don't bite me, please)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good