'Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection' announced for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

gng rez.JPG

Released as a Nintendo Switch-exclusive earlier this year, Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection is now headed to other platforms. Developer and publisher Capcom announced that the title is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam on June 1st in a recent blog post which was accompanied by a new trailer:

We reviewed the game on the Switch and gave it a score of 8.7/10, so be sure to check it out in the link below!

:arrow: Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: SOURCE

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want every game to be like Halo on the Xbox in terms of being exclusive when even the PC version was not released until two years later?

I just think companies, if they want to make the most money on things out of the gate and not make things confusing for consumers, should just release their games on every platform if that's their intention. It's already hard enough to keep count how many versions there are of a lot of games given how many re-releases they get these days *coughs in RE4 and the remaster trend that started in the PS3/360 era*.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just think companies, if they want to make the most money on things out of the gate and not make things confusing for consumers, should just release their games on every platform if that's their intention. It's already hard enough to keep count how many versions there are of a lot of games given how many re-releases they get these days *coughs in RE4 and the remaster trend that started in the PS3/360 era*.

Thing is, when a game gets released on many consoles at the same time the quality tends to suffer. I don't mind games getting delayed if it means a port will get better for it.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Everything that is released nowadays is not for PS5/XboxSeries. When it is, they hide until last second to say that it will also be available on PS4, Xbox One or whatever.

I am aware that current gen will play those games no problem, but still, I never saw before a generation live this long without proper games.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything that is released nowadays is not for PS5/XboxSeries. When it is, they hide until last second to say that it will also be available on PS4, Xbox One or whatever.

I am aware that current gen will play those games no problem, but still, I never saw before a generation live this long without proper games.
That's because previous consoles were completely custom devices with different capabilities, which is why porting a game from X360 to Wii was often impossible and required a completely new version of the game.
Current and "next gen" consoles are just low spec PCs at their core, so games made for the new consoles and PCs can just have lower settings and work fine on previous gen consoles. But of course, their goal is to sell the new consoles, so they'll often lie abut how the games are only possible on the new hardware, because the people they need to convince will believe it anyway.

Reactions: Pipistrele

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now this game will reminds me "how suck I am" in 4K.

Stay away from this game if you are unable to manage ur rage and got brand new controller recently.

Last edited by leon315,

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That’s awesome!! I’ll admit I thought it was cool to have it a Switch exclusive and hoped that would’ve lasted longer. But it’s so much fun, so more people getting to play it is only a good thing.
lazy game
I’d be very interested in hearing more of why you think this. From what I experienced, lazy is the exact opposite of how I’d describe this game.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s awesome!! I’ll admit I thought it was cool to have it a Switch exclusive and hoped that would’ve lasted longer. But it’s so much fun, so more people getting to play it is only a good thing.

I’d be very interested in hearing more of why you think this. From what I experienced, lazy is the exact opposite of how I’d describe this game.
the gae just sucks and it's short, they only got away with it cause it's so ridiculously hard and unfair
and cheap
they hav eno business charging that kind of money for it
i would not even pay $5 for this game , thank god I paid zero for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ