Hacking Getting power saves to get private header

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
oh i didnt know that! so can i get headers from the games that i own with this item? And use codes on games too? :)

yes, you can use this to dump the game file from the real card and extract private header from it then inject into the game file.

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country
with armyknife app`? maybe i can do this !

this is pretty easy. I use gateway rom patcher, extract the header into a .bin file, then use no ban no sky inject the header in the template file from sky3ds page, then just copy the game like normal

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is pretty easy. I use gateway rom patcher, extract the header into a .bin file, then use no ban no sky inject the header in the template file from sky3ds page, then just copy the game like normal
Using powersaves is not the same as dumping the rom though, you don't get a .3ds file.. you really don't get anything. The header of the rom is read by the program and stored temporarily in memory, you basically take that.. you don't even get a chip ID or any chip manufacturer info..

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Using powersaves is not the same as dumping the rom though, you don't get a .3ds file.. you really don't get anything. The header of the rom is read by the program and stored temporarily in memory, you basically take that.. you don't even get a chip ID or any chip manufacturer info..

do i need more than a header? if i would use sky3ds?

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nope, just the header.
all the rest of the information is already in the sky3ds template file
although, you may need to edit the chip id.. but that's easy
can i edit the chip id without the powersave thing?

so:
1. use powersave to get private header
2. inject private header to game rom with armyknife
3. edit chip id with armyknife (what does chip id mean/ does? How do i know how to edit it the rigth way)
4. gragdrop games to card and enjoy games on sky3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock